This online Professional Learning Community is designed to advance the quality of media literacy education by developing the knowledge, confidence, and leadership skills of German, American and global teachers and teacher educators.
DATE: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
TIME: 18:00 PM CET / 12:00 PM EST
LOCATION. Online. Click here to register.
In this session, participants shared their experience in working with a peer, using the process of collaboration to support innovation, professional learning, and intercultural understanding.
This spring, partners took time to develop a small project on topics including media literacy, media bias, disinformation, and propaganda. Through working together, they have deepened their appreciation of the power of dialogue for digital media literacy pedagogy.
1. April Leach and Randall Fujimoto
2. Bob Van Oosterhout, Randall Fujimoto, Jannis Hahn & Iglika Ivanov
3. Phillipp Schleicher & Ashkumar Gopalani
4. Zan Walker-Goncalves & Maha Bali
5. Renee Hobbs & Pam Steager
6. Cathy Leogrande, Insa Martin & Franziska Pukowski
7. Huan Gao & Kristina Förster
8. Melanie Hartman and Fred Haas
9. Lauren McClanahan and Johnny Allred
Be Part of It
Medialogues on Propaganda is a year-long Professional Learning Community for German and American educators and teacher educators, developed by Renee Hobbs (University of Rhode Island USA) and Silke Grafe (University of Würzburg, Germany). In the Fall/WInter of 2021, educators and teacher educators will gather for online dialogue. We will build meaningful relationships built on respect and trust. In this co-learning community, everyone learns from everyone.